BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 July 2010

It's raining

Towards the end of my first academic year in Oxford, the rain was no more a drizzle and I told myself, 'Wow I haven't experienced such a heavy rainfall for long. It's just like Brunei.'


No it's not. Nowhere near the magnitude of the downpour here. JC!

Have been playing squash for three mornings in a row. Many people questioned why we played squash at such an ungodly hour-10am. I wonder that too... According to Chern, this is so that we won't waste our afternoon.

Hh bought me a grand piano ligo from JPN. So awesome!! And I've built it up- it looks awesome. Black and white and yellow and a transparent layer underneath making it all so classy!! Now only if I could upload the picture. Internet connection here sucks.

Words are evolving. Apparently the word 'evolvability' exists, even though I couldn't find it in my Macbook dictionary.


0 comments: