BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 July 2010

Youngest

My aunts came to Brunei last week and I had to offer them my room so I stayed at my eldest bro's room, sleeping on his bed, with him. The reason why my room was chosen? Coz I have a double bed. And I'm the youngest. Whatever the valid reasons my other siblings gave. The main reason is I'm the youngest.


Since young, I've always been sacrificed, ok not to that extent, but told to do this n that, whenever no one else wanna do it. I don't mind since when I was growing, I was an annoying crybie and money-sucking dependent being. And the elder ones took care of me.

What I'm annoyed is whenever I go around, the adults (uncles and aunties), upon knowing I'm the youngest one, will say 'Oh youngest! Manja ni. I bet you get everything you want!' I smiled and gave them a literal 'haha', thinking 'Fuck off old man/lady! Shut your bloody mouth up when you dunno anything and stop stereotyping the youngest child for god sake.'

Ok lah, exaggerate again, but I do get very very pissed.

Hahah I still remember I always spent minimal amount of money since young so now my parents urge me to spend more money. And also my mum gave me $50 one day during the MS time cz she thought I didn't wanna spend my money on lunch and hence I was so thin. Hell no. I didn't eat much coz I couldn't eat quickly that time and the lunch break was only half an hour long.

Now my aunt came back from Limbang together with my one cuz, and they're staying in my room. I stayed in my elder bro's room (single bed) yesterday night cz he went to KK. Now he's back I'll move to my eldest bro's room again.

0 comments: