BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 September 2010

Back to the reality

My mood of 'I still wanna lie on my bed for as long as I want' is abating and now it's more towards 'I wanna go back to Oxford!'


Pros

1) I have just had a last outing with friends in Brunei in 2010. Well, prob another one tomorrow morning if we're going to play squash. Anyway, there won't be any outing anymore here.

2) The thoughts of carrying boxes from a few hundred metres away and up the narrow staircases daunt me so much. I really wanna get it over asap and my life for the next nine months will be rescued from misery. Because I won't need to move out for my vac anymore-I signed a contract for the full nine months!!!

3) Sick of contacting my committee members via emails all the time. Back there, I could just fire a few texts or ring them up, or meeting. So much easier!!

4) Either the Oxford website or the Brunei internet sucks, or maybe both. Fuck it's insanely tormenting to access not only the 'intranet' but also the general public Oxford website. WTF! Back there, it's so much faster and easier. It's literally one-click away. Here, yes it's one-click away but it may take half an hour or more. Seriously, I'm not joking. I usually finish watching a show I've loaded while waiting. Or sometimes, 'The webpage can't be displayed' screen appears.

5) I wanna watch drama and the internet there is much faster duh. And my schedule is much more free than last year so I'll have more time to watch drama/anime wtv.

6) My course properly starts in 2nd yr so I really wanna see how it's like. You know, you're always ambitious before things start.

7) I wanna see the fresh bloods. hahhaha.

8) Alcohol.

Cons

1) Malas to cook and wake up in the morning.

2) Laundry is _l_

ANYWAY, this Summer is more productive than the two before.

1) I played lots of squash- exercise!

2) More outings maybe. Hari raya open houses!!!

3) The effect of jetlag subsided pretty quick.

4) I went to Penang and Sg.

What I ought to do but I didn't:

1) Kg. Ayer and Temburong.

2) Gym <-- damn it so much ahhahha.

3) A proper internship experience. Hey I did try but 'they' disappointed me.

Can't think of other stuffs. Anyway, cya guys and have a good start at your Unis. Safe flights for those who're leaving.

0 comments: